Covid 19 Guidance for Sports Clubs
The UK and Scottish Governments have announced a range of measures to assist small businesses to cope with the consequences of the pandemic. Initiatives announced to date include the following.
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme;
- Deferral of VAT and Income Tax payments;
- Statutory Sick Pay relief for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs);
- Business rates relief;
- Small business grant funding of £10-25,000;
- A Business Interruption Loan Scheme to support viable businesses with cash-flow pressures;
- Self Employment Income Support Scheme;
- HMRC Time To Pay Scheme.
Club Development Scotland has produced guidance for sports clubs of all sizes to benefit from this assistance.
Copyright © 2021 Club Development. All rights reserved.